Strategic Art Director with an extensive graphic design and fine art background. Successfully leads creative teams and
manages outside agencies, delivering work of exceptionally high quality. Track record of creating compelling visuals and
sophisticated designs. Unique combination of corporate and entrepreneurial experience including NFL and Jeff Koons Studio.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Team Leadership Art Direction Sculpture Brand Development Client Relations
Graphic Design Environmental Design Creative Strategy
National Football League (NFL) New York, NYArt Director 2008 – Present
Conceptualize and design environmental graphics, advertising campaigns and collateral for multiple departments
including the League’s top two growth areas: International and Youth. Develop the creative look and image for high profile,
large scale, live events. Collaborate with licensees on design and development of NFL product and packaging, ensuring
brand consistency and exposure. Manage a full-scale creative team as well as outside agencies and vendors.
• Create and implement marketing and décor elements for the NFL International Series in London for eight consecutive years.
Develop international marketing strategies to facilitate global expansion.
• Developed and implemented the style guide for the nationwide youth program, NFL PLAY 60. Creative elements from this
style guide appear in print and television advertising, and in over 40K schools nationwide.
• Direct photo shoots with celebrities, athletes and dignitaries. Art directed a complex and high-profile photo shoot with
President Obama at the White House.
• Designed, sculpted and oversaw production of the newly-commissioned Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award and the
Don Shula Coach of the Year Award.
• Designed interior graphics for the NFL Headquarter offices in New York.
• Honored with an award in HOW Magazine’s In-House Design Competition and the ProMax BDA Sports Media Marketing Award
for NFL International Series – Best overall integrated marketing campaign.
Stephanie Borgese Graphic Design New York, NY Art Director 2001–2008
Developed corporate identities, advertising, collateral materials and trade show exhibits for clients in fashion, non-profit and education.
Built and grew the business through extensive referrals and repeat client engagements.
• Rebranded Manhattanville College and redesigned the institution’s promotional materials – expanding the school’s reach
and increasing alumni engagement.
• Developed promotional materials, education materials, exhibition graphics for the Municipal Art Society of New York.
Direction NYC New York, NY Graphic Designer 1997–2001
Designed printed materials for a variety of luxury home furnishings and fashion clients.
• Developed advertising campaigns, lookbooks and collateral for some of the world’s most well-known fashion houses,
such as Valentino, Emanuel Ungaro, Nicole Miller, Anne Klein and J.Crew.
• Developed expert knowledge of engraving and letterpress techniques, foil stamping, embossing, lithography printing,
die cutting, thermography.
Jeff Koons Studio New York, NY Sculptor 2007–2008
Performed highly detailed finishing work on sculptures cast in metal and resin.
Oliver Herring Studio Brooklyn, NY Sculptor 2007–2008
Sculpted realistic life-size human figures in polystyrene.
MFA (Cum Laude) in Sculpture – New York Academy of Art New York, NY
BFA in Graphic Design (Minor in Management) – Manhattanville College Purchase, NY
Graphic Design – School of Visual Arts Continuing Education New York, NY
Sculpture – International School of Drawing, Painting and Sculpture Umbria, Italy
Architectural Drawing – Parsons School of Design Continuing Education New York, NY
Member – AIGA, International Sculpture Center, MoMA
Juror – National Association of Women Artists Annual Show
Solo Exhibition – Soap Box Gallery – Brooklyn, NY
Group Exhibition – Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition Fall Exhibition
Group Exhibitions – New York Academy of Art Summer Exhibition – New York, NY
SELECT TECHNICAL SKILLS
Applications: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Traditional Mediums: Clay, Wax, Plaster, Metal, Resin, Polystyrene